SpaceLift Attic Lift System
Save your back. With the press of a button, the intelligent SpaceLift attic lift system provides automated home storage that’s a cost-efficient alternative to traditional dumbwaiters. Carrying loads of up to 100 pounds per trip (why would you want to bend and lift more?), the SpaceLift model 5000 provides a convenient, back-saving solution to moving household items between floors and into attics and loft spaces.
The low-profile SpaceLift design mounts neatly between floor joists in a 22-1/2 x 54 inch framed opening and operates with an efficient electrical drive train that lifts and lowers the platform tray suspended by four aviation-quality steel cables.
Contact us for SpaceLift dealer and pricing information: Contact
Features and Benefits
- Intelligent Wall-Mount Control – the SpaceLift microprocessor control unit features a convenient display to monitor weight and travel position as well as special test and adjustment modes. The key lock prevents unwanted operation.
- 24/7 Secure Storage – transform unused attic, loft and basement space into secure storage and eliminate the expense and hassle of offsite rental units.
- Save Your Back – the automated SpaceLift system eliminates the back-wrenching chore of carrying household items on stairs or attic ladders.
- Added Home Value – reclaim your garage and add a unique and valued amenity to your home, whether new construction or a remodel.
- 100-Pound Lift Capacity – the SpaceLift platform tray is large enough to carry storage bins, boxes, luggage and other household items with a maximum load of 100 pounds per trip. Why 100 pounds? Can you easily bend, load and unload more? Best to lighten the load.
- Intelligent Load Sensors – sophisticated SpaceLift sensors automatically stop lift operation with any contact detection or if excessive weight is loaded.
- Stow Lock Mechanism – when fully stowed, SpaceLift locking tabs secure the lift platform so it is locked and stable during unloading and loading.
- Quality and Reliability – your SpaceLift cargo lift system is designed with the highest performance considerations including electrical drive train, aviation-quality steel cabling and carries a two-year parts and service warranty.
- Proprietary Technology – SpaceLift automated storage systems are protected by patents, patent applications and other intellectual property. This core proprietary technology is integral to planned SpaceLift products that advance the cause of convenient home storage.