Privacy and Legal Statements
SpaceLift Products and the SpaceLift logo are trademarks of SpaceLift Products, Inc., all rights reserved. All original content, product images, and illustrations are © 2005-2017 SpaceLift Products, Inc. Unauthorized reproduction without express permission is prohibited.
Privacy Statement for SpaceLiftProducts.com
SpaceLift Products, Inc. has created this privacy statement to explain our commitment to your privacy. We seek to protect your private information so that you have an enjoyable experience on our website. We will not sell, rent, trade, or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone except as explained in this policy.
Please return to this page from time to time, as we will be updating this statement as our services continue to grow. We welcome and encourage questions, comments, and suggestions. Please use the Contact form for submission.
Last updated: 11/24/17
This policy statement contains the following topics:
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Cookies and Privacy
- Children and Privacy
- How You Can Change Your Information and Preferences
- How You Can Contact Us
Personally Identifiable Information
- Definition of Personally Identifiable Information
- “Personally Identifiable Information” is your name, company, address, e-mail address, phone number(s) and credit card information.
- Where We Collect Personally Identifiable Information
- SpaceLift Products, Inc. and SpaceLiftProducts.com collect personally identifiable information when you (1) submit a Contact form, or other inquiries through this site.
- How We Use Personally Identifiable Information
- SpaceLiftProducts.com uses your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries for more information.
- SpaceLiftProducts.com also compiles aggregate data from all of our site visitors to prepare internal reports about which pages are popular, how many total unique users visit our site, and different traffic patterns. SpaceLiftProducts.com does not combine your personally identifiable information with information about pages visited, purchases made, or any other clickstream data.
- Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
- SpaceLiftProducts.com will not sell, rent, trade or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone except as explained in this policy. SpaceLiftProducts.com may disclose some personal information to outside companies who help SpaceLiftProducts.com with the administration and delivery of purchases, newsletters, or sweepstakes. For example, a company who administers a sweepstakes for us may use your e-mail address to update you on your status in the sweepstakes or SpaceLiftProducts.com newsletters may be distributed by another company who will use your e-mail or shipping address for delivery. These companies are not allowed to utilize your information for any other purpose, or share it with an additional party under any circumstances.
- Aggregate statistical data gathered from customers and visitors, but NOT personally identifiable information, may be shared with our Affiliate Program members in order to calculate sales information. SpaceLiftProducts.com may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement personnel, government officials, or others when we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent violations of the law, injury to person or property, or any harm to SpaceLiftProducts.com or others.
We use reasonable security practices to keep any personally identifiable information about you secure. Our webhosting provider uses the most secure technologies available and holds numerous security certifications.
Cookies and Privacy
- What A Cookie Is
- A “cookie” is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies store information about your use of a particular Web site or service and are typically used to make services more convenient and personalized. Most cookies are “session cookies,” which are automatically deleted whenever you leave a Web site (and end the “session”). Some cookies remain on your computer until you remove them.
- We expressly do not use any “spyware,” “adware,” or other tracking mechanisms.
Children and Privacy
- Our Policy For Guests Under Age 18
- SpaceLiftProducts.com is committed to protecting the privacy of children. We encourage parents and guardians to explore the Web with their children or students. Visitors under age 18 may NOT submit any personally identifiable information to SpaceLiftProducts.com.
How You Can Change Your Information and Preferences
- Accessing, Updating, Correcting, Or Deleting Your Information
- Because we do not currently offer a newsletter subscription or other tracking-related information system, there is no provision for you to manually edit any personal information via the Web browser. We may soon offer a newsletter and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- Use Of Your Information
- SpaceLiftProducts.com will NOT contact you about our services and/or products, unless you request information from us, or place a purchase from our site. If you request it, you may also receive updates on our services and special offers from us. Your information will NOT be given to any other party for promotional purposes.
- Cookie Notification and Disabling
- Most browsers permit you to set the browser to accept, reject, or notify you of cookie use.
Please direct questions, comments and suggestions regarding this statement to the Privacy Manager, SpaceLift Products Inc., 1701 Stratford Ave., Stratford, CT, USA, or use our Contact form.