Protected by U.S. Patent No. 8,292,031 and 9,120,645 B2.
- Model 5228-S: 28 W x 57.5 L x 7 H inches
- Model 5228-S Platform: 24 x 41 inches
- Model 5222-S: 22 W x 57.5 L x 7 H inches
- Model 5222-S Platform: 18 x 41 inches
- Lift Weight Capacity: 200 lbs per trip
- Lift Speed: 3 inches per second
- Ceiling Height Range: To 15 feet
- Unit Weight: 75 to 88 lbs
- Open Truss Floor/Attic Construction
- Ceiling Thickness / Joist Depth: 7 to 14 inches
- Power Required: Dedicated 15 amp circuit
- Electrical Outlet: Available within 4 feet (110–120 VAC)
- Floor Load: Check local building codes
Download the SpaceLift Site Guide, Installation Manual and Operation documents here:
Register your SpaceLift product. Complete and submit the fillable PDF registration form.
SpaceLift Model 5200-S Series Attic Lift
Lifting and carrying household items on your stairs or attic ladder is a risk, regardless of your age. At the convenient press of a button, the SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lifts provide the back-saving solution with best-in-class standard features.
Please note: due to high demand, current lead time on all SpaceLift products is approximately 3 weeks from order.
Best-in-Class Standard Features:
- 200-Pound Loads with Up to 24 Cubic Ft Capacity – Platforms carry up to 24 cubic feet of boxes, bins and household items with a maximum load of 200 pounds per trip and no height restriction (like a Christmas tree box). Stack them high.
- Exclusive Low-Profile Design – The low-profile SpaceLift design allows more flexibility in cargo and where you place the lift. Your SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lift arrives in components that may be easily moved into the attic space and assembled.
- Optional Wall-Mount Control – In addition to on-board controls (with key lock) built into the SpaceLift motor housing, an optional wall-mounted remote control unit is available for your convenience.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty – Covering any defects in materials or workmanship. Buy with confidence.
- Quality and Reliability – SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lifts are designed with the highest considerations for product reliability. Components include microprocessor controls, high-performance motor drivetrain, rugged frame and poly-web strapping rated at 500-lbs.
- Proprietary Technology – SpaceLift attic lift systems are protected by patents, patent applications and other intellectual property. This core proprietary technology is integral to planned SpaceLift products to further enhance home storage.
- Reclaim the Garage – The SpaceLift attic lift allows you to store household items and park your vehicles in the garage where they belong.
- Added Home Value – Installing an attic lift adds a unique and valued amenity to your home, whether new construction or a remodel.